Mar 16, 2022

WHAT DAY IS IT?


Well, as usual, Dearies, your hapless Spinster has gone from zero to sixty in two and a half seconds.

Me and moderation? 

Not so much.

Last week, I was awake approximately fifteen minutes a day, never left the apartment, and wore pajamas (different sets) 24/7.

This week?

In addition to joining the gym and then actually going each day, I have labwork, two appointments with two different doctors, a haircut and pedicure, and about a billion and a half little chores to do here at CS2.

I'm pretty sure that Sunday is going to be a bed coffee and not much else day.

I've just finished breakfast (a banana, yogurt, and half a scone) and soon will be off to hit the treadmill. When I get home, I desperately need to flip my closet from cold weather clothes to warm, since it looks like it will be near 70 for a few days here.

(Never fear....I will definitely keep a few sweatshirts out, since I'm pretty sure the minute I find my shorts and swimming things it'll snow again.)

I moved the q-snaps on Bower Birds and have two more rows of the alphabet, the top flowers, and the border to go. I really want to get this one finished so I can start Heart in Hand's Coffee Bird, which is on its way to me from Miss Linda at the House of Stitches!

So that's it for me today. I hope you are well and happy and...all the things! Come tell me all about it!



5 comments:

  1. You have wings on your heels!
    Here today is something strange and bright in the sky, which hasn't got a single cloud in it. With luck we will have dehydrated mud!
    Enjoy your whizzing around and hope all goes well at the lab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coni, I'm exhausted just reading all the things you have planned! Don't forget to pace the activities (speaking as someone who has taken 25 years to learn how to pace lol!) Enjoy your day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome progress on the Bower Birds, Coni! Tell me again what fabric you are using. I would join you at the gym if it was closer. We could turtle together on the treadmill!

    ReplyDelete