Mar 26, 2022

SATURDAY SPINSTER TOOTSIE BLISS

I just returned from the salon, and the lovely ministrations of Miss Jenny. She does my toes for me since I'm not yet quite able to manage them on my own. Bending and twisting makes for a very sore tummy scar. No bueno.


These are the nail wraps that I played with last night. Lily & Fox wraps called Paint My Petals.


Now it's time to snuggle in with my Bower Birds. I'm determined to get it finished soon!

Happy Saturday, Dearies! Do something fun and come tell me all about it!

7 comments:

  1. Today one of my stitching guilds had a zoom stitch-in. It was wonderful to talk stitching with other people for a while! I try talking stitching with my Hubby, but he doesn't quite get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colour co-ordinated tootsies! All very pretty. Love the little flowers on the nail wraps. Very spring-like. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got some Lily and Fox wraps last week and they are great! Thanks for the recommendation and I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tootsies and fingernails look fabulous, Coni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the nails, resting today with knitting and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the spring-flowery nail wraps!

    ReplyDelete