Feb 10, 2022

WEDNESDAY NIGHT INTO THURSDAY

My JB took me to the Notre Dame vs Louisville basketball game last night, and we sat center court. It was a lot of fun, and I got to watch the handsome Coach Brey stalk the sidelines and bat my eyelashes at him:


The halftime show was Red Panda. Have you ever seen her? She balances atop a six foot high unicycle and flips bowls onto her head. 

She's amazing.

Today has been a very very laaaaaaazzzzzyyyyy day. It's 4pm, and I have been sitting in my pajamas slurping both hot and cold damn good and contemplating starting this:


It's a freebie, and I'm using fabric and thread from my stash. Hopefully my motivation will kick in and I can get a few hours in before bedtime.

Quiet, but lovely here in Spinsterville today, Dearies. I hope your corner of the world is the same!

 

3 comments:

  1. Where did you find the freebie? Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet is good especially after being out at an athletic event, Coni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet pattern! Can't wait to see what thread you have chosen for it :)

    ReplyDelete