Feb 15, 2022

GOODBYE...HELLO...GOODBYE

Well, my Spinstercation didn't quite start as planned. I dropped Rich off at the train station last night and then picked him up from the train station two hours later. 

(There was a long delay that would have meant him missing connections in Washington, so he decided to try again tonight.)

So.....

I am re-canoitering today and moving my list one day forward. I have quite a few things I'd like to accomplish while he's visiting his mom, and I am determined to get myself on a better daily routine.

But...

You know as well as I do that I'll end up spending a whole lot of time doing nothing...slurping damn good, watching girlie things on the TeeVee, sleeping, reading newspapers in the big girl sleigh bed, and yes....hopefully stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Set the goal - light the candle - and focus.... Prayerfully,
    you can check off the list and earn those damn good, TV girly things, newspapers and the sleigh bed when finished. You always do so well in ordering life, Coni, so make yourself the
    promise...and do, if you are up to it. You also deserve this
    healing process....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to reward yourself with little breaks in between with some you time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Coni, do a bit of this and a bit of that. It will all add up plus you might surprise yourself. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete