Feb 25, 2022

FRIDAY...LAST DAY OF SPINSTERCATION

I went for my mammogram and a bone density test yesterday afternoon, and today decided that I had had enough running around for one week.

The transparent ones seem better on me somehow, so I switched out the two black floral accent nails for a more "boring" look for the week ahead:

This scene is familiar, no? I'm getting ready to stitch and continue my binge of Mary Tyler Moore. I just finished Season Four. Three more to go!

Talk about familiar! This is the same breakfast/lunch I've been having every day for a few weeks now. Tomorrow will be the last muffin day. I'm slowly cutting calories and this is the first casualty.

And I think I finally figured out that my little hairs need to be OFF my face for me to feel better about them.

The weekend is upon us, Dearies. Peace, love, comfort, safety, and good health to you!

14 comments:

  1. The cut and style looks really quite flattering, Coni. Don't fret. Glad to see that smile back.

    Be well-
    -p.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair style is lovely! I like it this way so much --- and you look so happy. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the delicate, lacy nails. When a chore becomes going out, that is pretty darned good.
    Here spring seems to be springing and there are tiny lambs in the field below. Poor things got windswept with 3 storms in a row, but now they are getting to snooze in the sunshine. Daffodils are almost out, snowdrops and crocuses still in flower. All is well here and CS2 it seems. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of your nails, Coni! The muffin looks tasty. Enjoy your Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nails are not boring, they are elegant! Still loving your hair and the smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your last day of spinstercation was restful! You've had a busy week! It is so wonderful to see your smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you realize how much "younger" looking you have become post
    surgery??? The lighter nails look more elegant. Hope all your
    test results are favorable. Enjoy the weekend and JB's return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am at that place in my life too. Errands are draining. Love the new nails! And your hair looks so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that is a good look! It is wonderful to see you smiling!

    ReplyDelete