Oct 20, 2021

RAFFLE WINNERS...NEED SOME INFO PLEASE

Chris Wasson
Cherie Moore
Pam Nuttall

Could you three ladies please send your mailing address to: siggyscloset@gmail.com?
Thank you!


Dearies, if you participated in the raffle, please bear with me. I have everything here with me to prepare the shipments, and I am hoping to be able to get these things out to you this afternoon.

I sincerely apologize for the ridiculous delay, and hope that you understand the circumstances that caused it!

Don't quote me on this, but I think I am going to be able to fulfill everybody's wish with this, and if I don't have what you asked for, perhaps Aunt Chrissy will be able to fulfill from her shop.

Please stand by and thank you so very much for your patience!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Coni. I remember you saying how much you enjoyed Stanley Tucci's Searching for Italy on TV. I love to listen to audiobooks as I stitch, and the newest addition to my library is Stanley Tucci's Taste, narrated by the man himself. It'll definitely leave you hungry and wanting to get in the kitchen (once you fully healed and home again). Anyway, I'm halfway through and thought of you and that it is something I think you'd really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for a qquick recovery and less pain. By the way your hair is lovely. So happy for you to have the new kidney. This too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do not apologize. I was over the moon when you received your kidney. Thank you so much for sharing your words with us over the years. It has meant a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete