Aug 17, 2021

SPINSTER STITCHER KIDNEY FUND AUCTION ....CLOSED! THANK YOU!

EDITED ON WEDNESDAY MORNING....PLEASE NOTE

Dearies, as usual, I can't get out of my own way. I had a feeling that showing multiple pieces in a preview might have been a bad idea, so let's just let our chin hairs down and GO A BIT CRAZY, shall we?

THIS AUCTION IS FOR ALL OF THE PIECES SHOWN BELOW. I HAVE PUT NUMBERS NEXT TO ALL OF THEM, SO WHEN YOU BID, PLEASE INDICATE THE NUMBER OF THE PIECE YOU'RE BIDDING ON!

I'm afraid this might make it a bit more difficult for you to follow, but I'll try to edit out the comments each day to leave the highest one for each piece so you know where to go. Make sense?

In light of this expansion, I'll leave the auction open until SUNDAY NIGHT, AUGUST 22nd at 10pm EST. 

HERE WE GO!


*All proceeds will be deposited into my kidney transplant fund to offset the out of pocket costs of an eventual kidney transplant.

*To bid, simply indicate the number of the piece you want and the amount you want to bid in the comment section.

* If you are anonymous, please state your name before your bid. (For example: Betty bids $1,000,000,00 on #4 😬).

*When the auction closes on Sunday, I will contact the highest bidder for payment and shipping information. 

*Payments may be made via PayPal to spinsterstitcher@aol.com or via check to: Coni J Rich, 244 Toscana Blvd, Granger IN, 46530.

*I will cover the cost of shipping to anywhere in the world.

There just aren't enough words to thank you for participating, Dearies! You have been so very generous and wonderful from the very beginning of this journey with me. Thank you!



#1 - winning bid $150


This piece is matted and framed (not professionally...by me) and measures 15inches wide by 18inches high.


All of the following pieces are not framed:

#2 - winning bid $95




#3 - winning bid $250



#4 - winning bid $150


#5 - winning bid $300




#6 - winning bid $150



#7 - winning bid $100



#8 - winning bid $100



#9 - winning bid $100



#10 - winning bid $100



#11 - winning bid $60



#12 - winning bid $175



#13 - winning bid $30



#14 - winning bid $400



#15 - winning bid $55



#16 - winning bid $200


#17 - winning bid $250



#18 - winning bid $350



#19 - winning bid $125



#20 - winning bid $100



#21 - winning  bid $100






90 comments:

  1. I will bid $25 on that adorable spool alphabet sampler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Coni...I didn't read your email all the through and can't delete my comment. My bad! Luv,
    MaryO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we jump ahead and bid on something else that we see, or do we wait for you to call the number? Glenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, heck, Glenna...let's make it interesting and open up all of them all at once! I'll edit and change this to make it so....stay tuned!

      Delete
  4. I bid $ 45.00 EACH on #16 & #19

    MaryO

    ReplyDelete
  5. B2rbil@sbcglobal.net

    is my home email.

    MaryO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got another idea for $$ also. I want so badly to needlepoint and I'm not very good at it, so in frustration, I just turn back to counted cross stitch. I keep saying when I'm retired (I'm 66 and still working, so that isn't about to happen soon unless they can me), I'll needlepoint and I've been collecting ornaments like a crazy person. I've got numerous cute Christmas ornaments, etc. What if I send you an undone ornament at a time (as a donation) with the fibers and have you stitch them up? Then you can offer those for auction periodically too. Win-win! You stitch something fun, you can sell them at auction, I get to see them stitched and can buy them or they can go to a higher bidder. AND they get hung on someone's tree or in their home. I can send you some photos of what I have and you can select! Glenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll start the bids on #3 at $25.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like #9 and start the bid at $25.

    ReplyDelete
  9. #7, the red hearts on a black and white checkered background, please. Starting the bid at $50. Glenna

    ReplyDelete
  10. #2, the winter/spring piece, I bid $50. --Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’ll start the bid on #12 at $50!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops, the first comment about #12 didn’t show up before I posted. So $60 for #12.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We would like to bid 25 dollars on each 21 and 11. Bruce and Anne from Pa.

    ReplyDelete
  14. $75 for #12 and $50 for #6.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oops I didn't read the instructions. Karen Killian bids $75 on #9. (My screen name is ulurukk).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Megan from Sydney, Australia bids $35 on #17 plus I will cover the cost of mailing it to Australia

    ReplyDelete
  17. #21-$50, #18-$100, #5-$75 Suzanne Carroll

    ReplyDelete
  18. Deborah D. $300.00 on #18

    ReplyDelete
  19. Piece #3, bid $250 L K Purdy at olin dot com

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  20. I will bid 75.00 on #19

    Pam Nuttall

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Coni, I bid $150 on #1, 2days ago but apparently in the wrong post. A lovely Linda clued me in and Hope you see my bid now.
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  22. Deborah D. $300.00 on #5 and
    $300.00 on #14

    ReplyDelete
  23. Deborah D. #14 $400.00 #18 $350.00

    ReplyDelete
  24. I want to share this great testimony to the world on how Dr. Kham cured me from HSV1&2 with his herbs, I was nervous when i first contact him about the cure for HSV but i decided to give him a try because i was desperate to get cured and be free from HSV. Dr. Kham prepared the cure and sent it to me through UPS,which I use just the way Dr. Kham instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary to this cure and I went back to the hospital after two weeks of taking the herbs and I tested HSV1&2 Negative. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HSV1&2 that Dr. Kham took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my friend from HPV. Dr. Kham heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or call and WhatsApp him on +2348159922297. His website is drkhamherbalhealingcenter.wordpress.com/   and he is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds,DIABETES and so many other infections.  

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Coni,
    I see that the high bid on #1 was $150. I bid $150. Did I win? If so, how do I pay?
    Thanks
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz!

      Yes, indeed...you have the winning big for #1 at $150. Please email me your shipping address. Payment may be made via PayPal to spinsterstitcher@aol.com or via check to 244 Toscana Blvd, Granger IN 46530.

      THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!

      Delete
  26. Thanks to God and also to Dr. OBINA, the great herbal man that cured me from HERPES. I contacted the virus from my partner three years ago, i almost spent all i had because i was restless and i need to get rid of the virus and i did not rest until i saw people testimony about Dr. OBINA recommendation online for how he has being curing HERPES with his herbs and i emailed him and tell him my problem and he prepare my cure and send it to me and gave me instructions on how to use the herbs and behold after i finish drinking it i went to the hospital for checkup and the result was negative and the virus was completely gone from my body. You can contact Dr. OBINA to get your herbs too and cure yourself from these virus. His Email: obinnaspelltemple@yahoo.com or add him on WhatsApp +19492293867 Dr. OBINA has cure so many different type of diseases with his herbs such as HERPES, HIV/AIDS. CANCER of all kinds, HSV 1&2, DIABETES and so many more. I want to thank God for using Dr. OBINA to cure me from herpes. Dr. OBINA is truly gifted by God. add him on WhatsApp +19492293867

    ReplyDelete