Jul 3, 2021

OFF TO A GOOD START!

Happy Saturday morning, Dearies!

Yesterday turned out to be one of the better days I've had in a long time. 
I did get pretty sick at treatment, but as soon as Miss Dana took me off of the machine (early, unfortunately) I started to perk up a bit. By the time I made it home, I actually felt wonderful.

First, I sat outside in the cool breeze and enjoyed my ColdBrew and the paper, and then when Rich came in from running errands, we walked over to a lovely restaurant here in the apartment compex and had a delicious lunch of salads:


More balcony sitting for me, and then I came inside and futzed a bit before starting a new piece...the wolfratsen embroidery kit:


 As I texted my sisiter...I highly recommend this! Why I didn't start it sooner, I'll never know, but I'm so glad I did.

The kit comes with everything you need to stitch AND finish the piece (except scissors), and it is stitched in satin stitches with floss on pre-printed fabric. There are several other purchase options, like pdf patterns, etc., but I opted for the fill kit.

The website is: wolfratsen.com.

Today I am watching Wimbledon and thinking of Miss Myrtis from Guild. She is an avid tennis fan, and I miss seeing her so much and just marveling at her latest finish or project.

If I can rally, I really hope we can play golf later, but I seem to be a bit worse for wear this morning in terms of hangover. Oh well.

I hope this finds you resting and well and enjoying your weekend! Come tell me all about it!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful start! Hope you were able to get your golf game in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying Wimbledon too, and the Tour de France. Lots of good events to watch while stitching. Hope you feel up to getting outdoors some.

    ReplyDelete