May 21, 2021

LET THE SHENANGINS BEGIN...


I'm presently in Fort Wayne, Indiana for the Bachelorette Bash of my goddaughter, Jacqueline. We are going to go to a baseball game...the Fort Wayne Tin Caps...and are staying in a lovely hotel overlooking the ballpark:


I am SUPER behaving myself and have eaten lightly and carefully, secured plenty of bottled water for my room, and am resting for a few hours before we head over to the ballpark.

Lots of gifts have already been given:



And there was something called Fireball in my sippy cup, but I think I'll save that for the younger girls:


Tomorrow we will have a nice brunch themed "Panties and Pancakes", and then I'll make my way home to Granger with lots of happy memories.

I hope your weekend is full of fun, Dearies! Come tell me all about it!

13 comments:

  1. Have fun and safe travels back home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun - live it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a far better time than mine will be (yard work again). Enjoy the heck out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coni, enjoy your weekend with your girls. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Connie I can't believe you are just about 45 minutes from me! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderfully fun weekend! What a great idea. Hope you have a lovely time!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Coni, a splash of that Fireball on a bowl of vanilla ice cream is something you need to try! Enjoy the celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a wonderful weekend!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a wonderful weekend!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. May you all enjoy a rewarding and fun-filled weekend and you
    have safe travel home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how fun! So glad you were able to go. Love the new sippy cup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was a great time had by all! Most importantly I am so thrilled and grateful you were able to be part of our weekend. Just to be clear we don't do things like this every weekend.
    Also noted was my need to keep asking if you were ok. I find myself in this difficult place of wanting you to be with me at these events and worrying if I am putting to much pressure on you.
    I am learning and both girls informed me I was being "Extra" with the constant questioning. LOL
    Eleven days until the big day. Can't wait until you are with me again. Love you to the moon!

    ReplyDelete