May 22, 2021

GOODNIGHT FT WAYNE! WE LOVE YA!

Last night's fun with Paige (a bridesmaid) summoning a gorgeous sunset:


And Jacqueline the bride getting smooches from Mom and Sissy:

Today's brunch at The Hoppy Gnome:


And Aunt Squish giving one last hug to the bride before heading back to Hoosierville:


(I decided to officially change my name to Aunt Squish, because every time I could, I grabbed my sisterfriend Denise and my goddaughters into a big squish and squished them with love and happiness and impunity.)

My godmother's heart is so very full, Dearies! I somehow managed to participate in the bash without killing myself, and I am happy to report that I am home safe and sound and none the worse for wear. It was an enormous struggle, though, to exercise restraint and NOT try to keep up with the girls and put myself to bed early and drink lots and lots of water.

But I just have to say that Fort Wayne, Indiana completely astonished me. The hotel, the ballpark, the restaurants....just so fun and friendly and positively lovely.

I can't wait to do this again!


10 comments:

  1. So happy you had happy shenanigans and squishy hugs. We are still in lockdown in Ontario, but case counts are way down. So I am hoping for some shenanigans this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a great time! I'm spending my weekend sewing, & have finished a fun top (not everything I make is a winner lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look the picture of health and happiness! What a lovely time you had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had an incredible weekend, Coni. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fun time and photos put a big smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! So glad you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you had a fabulous time. And you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that picture of you and your goddaughter! Glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happiness is catching. Thanks for sharing!!!!😃

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to know you survived all the fun and frivolity. You look so good in that picture with your goddaughter. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete