May 14, 2021

IN WHICH WE ADULTED ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Don't ask me how I did it, Dearies...but I managed to get ALL of my chores and errands done PLUS a few extras for good measure.

First, I emptied the dishwasher, loaded the dishwasher, and disinfected the beejeebers out of the kitchen:

Then I gathered all of the trash and recycling and got it ready for the evening pickup. (We put our trash in front of our doors at 6pm and the nice people come and remove it for us. (I actually carried all of the recycling to the dumpster myself to get some extra steps at the last minute!)


Then I cleaned off the dining room table:

 I moved the water bottles into the closet but forgot to take a pic.

Before I knew it, I was freshly showered and dressed and on my way to the eye doctor for contacts. I did that, got labwork done, stopped at the grocery for creamer (and a Starbucks and some sushi), and then headed home to wait for JB to arrive.

After helping him carry all of his stuff up the stairs I was bushed, but made him a tuna melt, grabbed my California roll, and watched TeeVee a bit and stitched!

All in all a very lovely, productive, high-step-count kind of day for Yours Truly! (My goal is a measley 1,000 steps on d-chair days and 2,500 on others.) I went to bed very happy and peaceful, indeed.

So now my Spinstercation is over and it's back to reality. Hopefully some golfing this weekend, and then back to Indianapolis next week for more testing and discussions about this liver situation. Hopefully this time we will be able to find the hotel without too much drama and maybe even go out for a bite to eat!

Happy, happy weekend to one and all! I hope the next few days are filled with fun for you and yours! Come tell me all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment