Apr 24, 2021

WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG?!


I honestly don't know why I waited so long to get this on the wall, Dearies! I tripped over the box that the frame came in eleventy-seven times, and finally said "Enough of this foolishness!" and got it done.

Now, before you tell me it's crooked, lopsided, half-assed, and looks like a drunk toddler framed and hung it...crooked, lopsided, half-assed, and looks like a drunk toddler framed it ON THE WALL is better than all of those things and IN A BOX.

Besides, I'm not exactly curating priceless antiquities in the Metropolitan Museum of Art here, kids. This will do very nicely, thankyouverymuch.

JB Magoo is on the balcony listening to his sports radio and taking in the air, and I am going to dive into something on the TeeVee and get a needle in my hand. I didn't get to do so last night because my dinner decided to make an abrupt and unpleasant exit.

Phooey.

Cooler and on the rainy side here in Hoosierville, so no golfing for us today, but I am hopeful that tomorrow will be better!

Could I ask for a little of your magic happy healing thoughts to be sent to my puppytot nephew, Bosco? My sister called last night to let me know that he has been feeling rather poorly and has congestive heart failure. They were able to remove some fluid yesterday to make him more comfortable, but the little guy is fifteen and a half and isn't our little baby boy anymore. They are watching him closely and loving on him with all of their might, but I know from experience how your thoughts can work miracles, Dearies!


How could anybody resist that little face, I ask you?


Happy Saturday! What is blowing your skirt up today?

 

7 comments:

  1. Your Spring needlework is beautiful! And it looks perfectly framed to me. Prayers going up for you and for Bosco --- I know how dear our little fur friends are to all of us --- truly family members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Spring piece. Keeping you and adding little Bosco to my prayers. Keep rocking the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for both you and Bosco. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for Bosco. And happy, healing thoughts. Hope you're feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs to you Coni and good karma to Boswell and his mom. Hugs and Happy stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet little Bosco, I hope you are feeling better!
    You made a lovely job on framing Spring! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m sure Bosco is on enalipril, furosemide and Vetmedin? I’ve had 5 pups with congestive heart failure and I know the heart break of it. I’ll keep him in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete