Jan 27, 2021

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FUTZINGDAY?

Do you remember a time when I was semi-productive during the week and set aside Wednesday as a day to futz about? And after I futzed I called it Futzingday?

Seems like forever ago.

Buzzy and I are doing our thing...
And I am really hoping to be able to play with my stitching...

The needles are behaving so far, but that just means I have been sitting here quietly minding my p's and q's. If I start to alarm too much we might have to re-consider.

I have absolutely nothing else to report. Weight-wise I am holding steady in the 109kg range and paying attention to whatI eat. Last night we had salmon, mashed potatoes, and green beans for dinner, and I'm staying well lubricated with my lemon water and damn good.

What's new with you, Dearies?

4 comments:

  1. Such colourful leggings! Mill Hill is coming on a treat - I see a smiley face in the snow on the left. You are doing so well maintaining healthy dinners and a good weight too.
    Here, nothing much happening, weather stops outside play and just the mad dash to sort out the birds. Quilting is still going on and nearing the end of the tedious part but then the fun stuff begins.
    May your d-chair session be fine and you feel great today. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mill Hill piece is looking good, Coni. Your meal of salmon with the green beans and mashed taters sounded yummy. I love salmon! Enjoy your Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh cool, this information is really useful and definately is comment worthy! hehe. I'll see if I can try to use some of this information for my own blog. Thanks!
    secure protection services calgary

    ReplyDelete