Dec 11, 2020

FRIDAY...UGH

Home today with what I think is a little stomach bug, Dearies. According to the clinic manager, this has been making its rounds and it looks like I was next. No cause for panic...this is just me being me and catching a flu.

(I've received a lot of notes asking if I will take the covid vaccine. The answer is that I wish I could, but alas, I am on immuno-suppressants for Crohn's and therefore not eligible.)

I am heading back to the big girl sleigh bed for the day. I did spend a good amount of time there yesterday enjoying the sun streaming through the window while making my way through the paper. I also stitched a bit:


Happy Friday! Come tell me all about your corner of the world!

5 comments:

  1. Take care Coni! Yuck! Stomach bug!😨👹 Feel better soon....luv, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I haven't tried needlepoint yet but you are inspiring me. Hope you feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh the heart is doing nicely! And bah humbug to the tumbug. At least it should be gone before Christmas, better to get it out of the way now.
    They say some people who have allergies to lots of things will not be given the vaccine after a couple of them had reactions. But my mum is eagerly awaiting for the doc's invite.
    Here the sun is rising, it is a beautiful morning - and gales and heavy rain is predicted for later.
    I do hope you are feeling much better today. Keep snug. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coni, I hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure hope you are feeling better! Your Christmas heart is looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete