Nov 13, 2020

FRIDAY

Well, here we are again, Dearies.  Doing our thing on a Friday here in Hoosierville. I am hoping for a big Starbucks treat at the end of my session today, and it might be a hot one since the weather is perfect for it.

For those of you wondering...I try to stay away from anything with calories and opt for sugar free flavorings and low fat milk. 

The Ehrman piece is coming along very nicely, and I am still enjoying it immensely! I think the change of pace is exactly what I needed, since I picked up Pumpkins to bring to treatment today!


Don't tell anybody, but I unpacked a few things from the Indy bag and figured I could tuck them back in when I get the call. The leggings just kind of screamed Fall Friday to me!

 My Irish take on Boston College tomorrow, so I want to be finished with my to-dos and in the Happy Chair by 3:00! I need to decide on a menu and get groceries ordered. Any suggestions?

Well, it's time to close my eyes, I think. I hope your weekend is wonderfully swell, and that you'll come tell me all about it!



5 comments:

  1. I make a copycat of Carrabba's Fennel Sausage Soup. Full of veggies. Perfect for fall. Maybe some Wedding Soup?

    Loving your stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest lunch meat (Not processed but from the Deli. wrapped around pickles or cheese sticks. How about just chicken wings... cook low and slow with a non fat or low fat bbq sauce or ranch? And of course the veggie and fruit tray. Can I come over?
    Ruth in Oxnard CA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat leggings! Those Amazons are brilliant fun!
    Carrot and coriander (I think you call it cilantro) soup is nice with trimmings of whatever you fancy!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitch is looking good, Coni! So, did you get a hot or cold drink? Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a wonderfully swell weekend too! My stitching guild had a socially distanced stitch day at a gymnasium. Perfect place to spread out.

    ReplyDelete