Oct 18, 2020

YOU REALLY CAN'T TAKE ME ANYWHERE...



 

 So this popped up on the Instagrams, and I thought to myself...

"They finally made a chair that is perfect for us! I bet a stitcher created this, and I bet that there is a tabletop you can buy for the top of that stash compartment so you have your stitchy table right there next to you."

And then I read that this is a rocking chair for a nursery, and the compartment attached is not, in fact, for wips, but is a bassinette.

(Sigh)

But stay tuned. A stitchy chair with a side car just might be the next thing to appear in the Spinster Stitcher Kidney Fund Shoppe.

13 comments:

  1. That looks like a perfect stitchy chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice, but I do NOT want to rock while I stitch! Concentration on my stitching is difficult enough as it is without rocking involved...barf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocking not so much, but it definitely needs to be a recliner or have an optional ottoman....my feet are always up when I'm stitching.....πŸπŸ‚πŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a handy snack bin to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the chair part were a recliner so that I could keep my feet up, it would be the perfect piece of furniture! I'd love something like that ---

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cool idea, Coni! Although I would prefer the bin/compartment on the right side.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At last somewhere to put the cat so I can stitch uninterrupted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the picture and my first thought before scrolling down & reading was, " Dang it, Coni! I'm too broke to buy a cool stitching chair! Hope you put a link to it anyway." Then I read the post and cracked up at it & the other comments.

    Thank you ALL for bringing some joy to a dreary Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought of a nursery chair first. But I want one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that would be cool for so many things to store ready for use although I'd worry I'd fill it in no time and make a mess while rocking myself to snoozeland!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "A stitchy chair with a side car" I love that! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi its Susan from Canada. I LOVE this chair! SO handy for stitching. We could have all our WIPs in it and a tray over the top to hold misc items.

    ReplyDelete