Aug 4, 2020

I COULDN'T RESIST

After the big finish of the patriotic piece, I was a bit stymied as to what might delight me as much. I decided to stick with canvas, and my selection didn't disappoint! I had to pry myself away from this last night to go to bed, and I am rushing through my to-dos today so I can get back to it!


This is the first in a series of four, so it looks like I might have fun for a little while yet! I originally saw the ad for these in Needlepoint Now, so I guess we have Miss Elizabeth and Co. to blame for the inspiration!


I hope you have a wonderful day! We finally opened the windows for fresh air, and I am just loving the breeze! Nothing else new to report, Dearies. Come tell me all about life in your corner of the world!

9 comments:

  1. Great choice for your new project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is Wow! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks delightful. I'm looking for a new project too: a friend needs a gift quickly, and the best thing will be to needlepoint something his goddaughter has painted. I'm nervous, but willing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The speed at which you're moving on this one, you should have it finished by lunch time :>)!! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! So pretty and intricate. And your nails match your project :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very pretty - I can understand your enthusiasm! Great guns working at it too! Nothing quite like a reward after chores.
    Here it is misty in the clouds and so very humid! The guys with their machinery made the ground work look so easy. We now have an Olympic sized dug out shallow end to paddling pool of dirt. The sides were so steep on one end but it's now been graded down so that animals (namely this two legged accident prone one) won't fall down and injure themselves.
    I have finally been able to do some sewing and get those blocks together so I don't muddle them up when we get family stopping over. Hoping to get that part of the top finished before the heatwave later this week. Apparently temperatures to rival Jamaica (we'll see but I sure hope not!) - best get some rum in preparation! Take care dear girlie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You are speeding right along? Do we have a finish yet?

    ReplyDelete