Jun 5, 2020

QUESTION ABOUT THE COVID TEST...MY OPINION

I did not find the test for coronavirus to be at all unpleasant, painful, scary, or invasive. The doctor told me to take my mask off and stuck a q-tip up my nose. He didn't poke my brain out with a stick and it didn't make me gag or bleed or pass out. It made my nose tickle a very little bit and my eyes tear...but not enough to even notice.

So.

If you are supposed to get the test but are afraid of it, please don't be. It literally takes seconds and could save you or someone you love a lot of trouble, and getting a negative result will give you peace of mind.

12 comments:

  1. My daughter had a test last week to prepare for a procedure, and found it quite unpleasant, but she's fine. The procedure is done too,also fine. Now my grandson has to have surgery in 2 weeks, and needs the test, and she knows exactly where to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the second person I've heard from recently who got it and said it was just as you've described. She needed it so she could accompany her husband for his chemo instead of sitting for 5 hours in her car. I'm going to have one on Monday before a surgical procedure on Wednesday. I feel much better hearing this from two sources.

    Wow! Love the spambot comments, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coni, it was the early tests that were more invasive to the tender nose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful relaxing weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are remarkable in your fortitude. When all this testing
    is complete, celebrate yourself !!! In the meantime, have an
    enjoyable weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Job. This Blog is very Nice, i took many useful information to your blog. Thanks for sharing. Kindly Keep sharing much Information.
    Carpet Flooring

    ReplyDelete
  7. LEARN QURAN ONLINE CLASSES AND ITS ADVANTAGES Learning Quran online is a special course that we offer.

    online quran classes

    Learn Quran with Tajweed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Online Quran Classes UK is becoming quicker than any time before particularly after the flare-up of Coronavirus all over the planet.

    Learn Quran Online UK

    Online Quran Academy UK

    ReplyDelete