May 24, 2020

SUNDAY

We're off to a good start:

A wonderful haul from Aunt Chrissy's etsy shop:


The name of her shop is called SiggysCloset. She also has an Insta page @siggyscloset if you'd like to see what she's up to!

My JB is playing the golf, and I am settled in with a Downton marathon on PBS and some Baked Alaska:

Tonight's dinner will be bar-b-que ribs, corn on the cob, tomatoes, and various and sundry salads with a little coffee ice cream for dessert.

A very happy Sunday indeed!


5 comments:

  1. Yay! Sounds great! Enjoy your day.
    Luv, m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely needlework accessories, Coni! Dinner tonight sounds yummy. We had leftover pizza. Hoping for burgers or steaks tomorrow! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely relaxing day and your dinner sounds delicious. Have a wonderful Memorial Day!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have pretties! Your weekend sounds super and dinner oh my gosh, yumyumyum!
    We had chicken curry yesterday - which was yum but we had BBQ ribs on Saturday LOL! Dixie Duck has turned into a Tasmanian Devil - she went full on "keep away from my babies" attack mode. Cooter was so gentle that I could stroke her. I had been worried that she was too well dug down and not eating. From the result of me hoiking her out of the nest I'm not worried any more! All 15 eggs are fertile, so fingers crossed again. Our version of Memorial Day is in November where poppies are worn with pride. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete