May 4, 2020

MONDAY...AGAIN

I'm riding the struggle bus today, Dearies. Buzzy is completely out of sprts and was a screaming meemee all weekend, and I awoke in a bit of a mood. I suppose that's allowed for most people on a Monday, but a lazy portly spinster who never leaves the house really should have nothing to complain about.

What. So. Ever.

Once I completed the quadrant of Baked Alaska I pulled out my coloring things and relaxed a bit with them, but I couldn't get as excited as I once was and gave it a half-hearted effort.

No worries. I think this is just me being me and all will be well once again. I am going to close my eyes and dream away the next four hours, and before I know it, I'll be home and in pajamas and the Happy Chair with a nice cup of peppermint tea.

Happy Monday, Dearies. I hope your week is off to a wonderful start and that the days ahead make your hearts sing and your skirts twirl up about you! Come tell me all about it!

7 comments:

  1. Sending you & Buzzy calming thoughts. Peppermint tea sounds as if it's the perfect answer! Love, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Buzzy behaved himself during chair time, Coni! Enjoy that peppermint tea (what kind do you like?).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite Buzzy, you accomplished. Hope all went well and you
    got into those pj's and proceeded to the happy chair for tea.
    Nice pacing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’re not alone on the struggle bus, I’m right there with you. I think we’re all growing weary of this not knowing from day to day. I for one like my routines and they’ve been blown out of the water, so I’m stressed and struggling. Bless you for putting it out there for all of us to relate to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's to a better day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can understand the down feelings. Everyone seems to have something trigger them off and each person has a different thing. Here the sunshine helps - when it is here! Hubby has announced that he will be going into London for work next month and how did I feel about that. Well I wasn't happy - frustrated and like the v word I have no say and that gets me down as well as the mounting outdoor tasks! But there was an amazing pink rainbow this morning as the sun was popping up over the horizon. I have never seen a pink rainbow - and no rose tinted glasses either! Of course it means . . . rain! Today is a sewing day. Take care Coni and hang in there. Naughty Buzzy - behave yourself and be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you are out of sorts. Hope today is a better day. xo

    ReplyDelete