Apr 23, 2020

THURSDAY AFTERNOON SPINSTER BLISS

New jars for Magoo's treats:

(But I did find out that the vanilla wafers are the lower fat version and only 60 calories for four cookies!)

(And yes...the jar on the far right housing the Snyder'd sourdough hard pretzels is the same jar that used to house Stewey's tiny bones and Snausages, but let's keep that between us chickens, OK?)

I climbed back into the big girl sleigh bed for my video chat with Dr Melfi and took my stitching with:
This could be dangerous....

I have been playing with Baked Alaska today, but keep getting distracted by shiny things on the amazons. Somebody please take my debit card away from me before I spend any money!

I've been so good at only ordering provisions, and my succulents were courtesy of a gift card that I received a while ago, but I keep looking up things like slippers and Tylenol and engagement rings.
"Con? Why the bleepity bleep bleep do you keep driving me nuts? Get back to your stitching and let a guy have a little peace and quiet."

Better get back to stitching and put this silly iPad away for the night, Dearies! Magoo is heading out now for provisions and will then come home to watch the football draft, and I am seriously giving thought to a good old fashioned beauty night with a mani/pedi and some serious eyebrow tweezing.

Hope you had your very own Thursday bliss! Come tell me all about it!

5 comments:

  1. "Engagement rings"? Woo-Hoo! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Engagement rings? Do you have something else to tell us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chuckle with the picture of the treat jars, Coni! Wishing you a good Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA!! The first thing I thought of when I saw the jars were Stewey's treats. Poor JB but he is none the wiser. I spent an ungodly amount of money on Amazon yesterday so hopefully that will hold more over for a bit. My dog is getting an invisible fence. We live in the country but on a somewhat busy road and there are dogs that live across the road and anytime he escapes the house he runs right over there so he doesn't get to do much running around unless he is on a leash. I am very hopeful that this will be the answer and that he learns quickly. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete