Apr 17, 2020

NIGHT NIGHT

I'm home from the procedure with sedatives coursing through my veins, a half cup of damn good consumed, and Buzzy sleeping nicely under his new blanket:

He was a bit of a mess once Dr Harmon got in there, and the amount of angioplasty was pretty extensive....especially in my collar bone area. Ouch.
Kerry was right on with her assessment that I have a stent. I also have several coils and clamps.

What can I say? Buzzy loves his accessories.

Baked Alaska is just so damn yummy I almost can't stand it:
That darker blue is quickly becoming my very favorite color ever. So very very...soothing.

Well, Dearies. I supposed I better go tuck myself in and let this stuff wear off. I hope to get a good snooze and then a nice light lunch and then spend the rest of the day with needle and thread.

How about you? Come tell me all about it!




9 comments:

  1. Coils and clamps and stents, oh my!

    I have been on isolation at home since March 20. Stitching, reading, napping and TV are keeping me somewhat sane.

    But today, I had a Zoom meeting with cameras on at 9:30. So I am dressed. At least, on top!

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful that your procedure is over and that things went as smoothly as possible. I hope you are sleeping peacefully and dreaming sweet dreams of beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sigh of relief that the procedure is fait accompli and that
    you were fortified with a dose of drowsy and 1/2 damn good.
    Drowse away and awaken to some satisfying stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you and Buzzy have a peaceful evening. Stitch if you feel like it. I love your new dessert piece. It is going to be very pretty when you are done. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, bless you--I hope you ended up with a lovely nap and some fun stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you & Buzzy healing thoughts. Hope you are relatively comfortable and pain free tomorrow! Luv...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stents are magic but when your body doesn't think it has the equivalent of Sydney Opera House shoved in there. Hubby continued to have pain - only to discover there were no veins in the area to cause issues! Reassurance by the surgeon made him realise it was all in the mind and possibly the muscles misbehaving, but he's fine now. There was talk of another one going in, but he's now been discharged with bucket loads of tablets. So you may have a muscle revolution for a while. It is quite the ordeal! Meanwhile ye gods the bruising! Blends nicely with the stitching! Hope you are feeling a little easier today.
    Back here we had rain. Nearly a month of dry so it was needed. As long as it doesn't go on for another 6 months! Did quite a bit of my patchwork, my spare bed is getting covered with the blocks as I get more done. Happy, happy, happy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad it went okay, Coni! What is the deep dark blue you are using? Sure is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Buzzy! You poor thing! Baked Alaska is so very pretty! I may have to get it and stitch it up too I think :)

    ReplyDelete