Feb 5, 2020

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO FUTZINGDAY?

Well, Dearies, here we are on a Futzingday, but I'm just not feeling very Futzy. Buzzy and I are in the chair doing our thing and I am trying to get my wits about me, but I sure do miss my Futzingday silliness and crazy shenanagins.

I wish I had lots of stitchy progress to report, but alas, the last few days have been very non-stitchyish. I will try to remedy that (mostly for my mental health), but in the meantime, please feel free to tell me everything that has been blowing your chin hair back.

That's it for today. I'm off to the land of Flosstube to catch up on what everybody there has been up to. I've got a big sippy cup full of damn good and a BelVita breakfast biscuit for company, so all is right with the world.

Happy Futzingday to you and yours! I hope you get to have some fun and that you'll come tell me all about it!



9 comments:

  1. I hope your chair time went smoothly and you can have time to relax and stitch this evening.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth be told. I shaved my chin hair this morning! I have today and tomorrow as my Futzing Days. Today, thou, laundry and dishes are interfering with the stitching. But, The Crown is blowing up my skirt. It is a tad bit different than The Tudors. Ha! I have high hopes for tomorrow!

    Hope your chair time was uneventful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been pretty quiet in my neck of the woods lately. But we are expecting some weather starting tomorrow and lasting until Saturday morning so I am hoping for hours of stitchy time. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching The Repair Shop on Netflix inspired me to get a head-mounted magnifier with a light; I'm working up the nerve to how well this helps me out with my stitching. It's getting hard to see the linen with just my glasses. My prescription for each eye is different so reading glasses don't work, and these magnifiers let me keep my glasses on. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Amanda - the daylight lamps are good.
    On one of my old treadles I have a little string of them attached so that I can see - LEDs with 3 changes of brightness. Upstairs Jezbel Janome (all singing and dancing one), well her light isn't good enough, so I have a table lamp with an LED although that's just bright!
    And I've been learning the steps to Saturday Night Fever! Well, I guess it's good for exercise - wait till I get to the Time Warp! Can't let my daughter down on her day! Meanwhile hubby is learning a Backstreet Boys dance. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I've got the winter blahs. Can't seem to get much done at the moment. I've got sewing projects swirling around in my head but haven't mustered up the energy to do anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coni, I hope Buzzy has been behaving himself. Attempting to sort and purge here which really isn't exciting. Happy belated Futzing Day, Coni!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got to spend an evening with my bestie, taping a f#@%ing PDF sewing pattern together (I love the pattern, HATE the taping!) But will eventually lead to a lovely sleeveless dress that will fit me to a T! I love dresses & will wear sleeveless 3 out of 4 seasons, too

    ReplyDelete