Jan 15, 2020

THAT'S BETTER!


Needle and thread are back in hand, Dearies! After what feels like forever I decided to stop with my foolishness and get back into routine.

I am, however, still going to enjoy coloring:





Nothing else to report. It's a bit gloomy here at the moment, but we are promised the s-word by week's end so I am planning cozy menus and writing shopping lists like a crazy person.

Thank you for all of your excellent advice and information about the candles. I haven't decided what to do yet...whether to chuck them or continue burning and be extra careful. But you have really helped me be better informed!

Happy Wednesday Futzingday to one and all! Come tell me all about your corner of the world!

6 comments:

  1. now you should take those colored pages and turn them into a needlepoint! you can do it- you are talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to use fragrant melting cubes. The only candle burning is a small tea light within the ceramic holder. No soot on the wall! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stitching and coloring are lovely! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I was reading and looking at the coloured patterns - I totally agree with Liz above! And plum pudding is super!
    We had the S word yesterday - beautifully warm - and promised more S days next week. Today we are back to W(ind) and R(ain - lots of the stuff!) so today is indoor chores and finally put the Ctree away and the last of the decorations. On a brighter note I accidentally bought some fabric and hopefully start a new quilt! Hope you have a lovely day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both the stitching and the coloring look super, Coni. The S-word has been mentioned briefly for the weekend with it turning to all rain if it actually happens. Hope your day was a smooth one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of pretty stuff! Hope you don't get too much yucky weather.

    ReplyDelete