Dec 4, 2019

JUST A QUICKIE TODAY

I'm in the d-chair, but only until 12:45 today. I have one last appointment to make for the transplant protocol, and today was the only day I could schedule. But a shortened treatment is better than no treatment at all, so here I am in all my glory.

Yesterday was the perfect antidote for whatever was ailing me, but I really do need to get better about balancing my energy and activities It's just not healthy to constantly swing between comatose and Mach 5 with my hair on fire all the time.

(Yup....the dreaded "m" word again...moderation.)

OK...enough navel gazing.  It's Futzingday and there are a few feeble little snowflakes prancing around outside in Hoosierville, and I'm ready to get on with it. I've got my LJP Christmas Ribbons ready to go, my sippy cup full of iced citrus water, and my BelVita breakfast biscuit at the ready.

Bring it on, Futzingday! Bring it on!

2 comments:

  1. Hope it went smoothly for you, Coni! What kind of BelVita breakfast biscuits to you like? The iced citrus water sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete