Nov 4, 2019

MONDAY IN A DIFFERENT CHAIR


No d-chair for me today, Dearies. I have (basically put) a bloody eye. It cropped up yesterday morning, and I assumed that I scratched it in my sleep. Gruesome, but benign. Today, though, it is a bit worse, very very sore, and somewhat swollen. Unfortunately, with this, they would be unable to give me a clot preventer, and that means I would clot and have to come off of the machine.

So here I sit instead, with the hopes that I will be able to score an eye doc appointment sometimes today or tomorrow to make sure everything is okey dokey, which I'm sure it is.

I had such a completely lovely day yesterday and stitched to my heart's content:


Hoity Toity continues to delight! Methinks she will be nice company today. I'm going to work the flowers across the bottom of the piece first...there are five...then the black background of the flowers, and then I think I'll work a bit up the sides before filling in the center moteefs. The linen is just like butt-a to me, and I am so completely satisfied to know this will be my toy for all of November!

So that's the report today. We're off like a herd of turtles to a good week ahead!

How's your herd moving today? Come tell me all about it!

6 comments:

  1. AAww. Hope you can get an appointment and all goes well. Enjoy your day. As for me I'm back a work and its a blessing. Four days off...all filled with house work, repainting the dining room, battening down the chicken coop, freezing my toosh off giving out trick or treat candy. I need a break just sitting at my desk for 8 hrs, not moving, except my typing fingers. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the eye; hoping you can get in to see the eye doc about it! Hoity Toity is looking good. You might want to think about doing some of the fill in of border during chair time. Not much counting, I would think! We had breakfast out with friends today; now back to the regular chore routine! Have a peaceful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your eye problem, hope you can get an appointment & it resolves quickly. I like your new project, very pretty colors. Hope you have a relaxing day!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Very strange things those little blood vessels and very annoying. Hope the eye doc can ease it a little. But the view from your chair is pretty good! Hoity toity is so pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your eye is better soon Coni. At least you can still stitch.

    ReplyDelete