Nov 15, 2019

FRIDAY FUNKETY FUNK FUNK

Here's progress on Hoity Toity from the last few days:

And here's me doing my thing on a Friday, wondering who dressed me today (nothing matches!):

Oey with the blues already, Dearies! I need to snap 'outta this so that I can get on with the weekend. There is laundry to be done, soup to be made, and general shenanigans to be gotten up to. No time for sloth or feeling sorry for myself.

Next year I need to find a stitchy retreat during this week (or make one myself).

Dr. Goggins will be here Thursday! Can you believe GO day is almost here? I am asking for a very aggressive treatment today to take me below goal weight, but we'll see if I can tolerate it. I have my meds to keep my blood pressure up and a team of techs and nurses cheering me on. If I behave and have a very careful few days, it is assured that I will be able to look Dr G in his handsome face and say "I did it. It was hard, but getting a new life should be something that is, and I'm willing to fight for it with everything I've got left." LET'S. GO.

So that's me today....a delightful moosh of blahs, blues, and b*lls. I suppose it's not a bad combination, given the circumstances.

What are you up to today? 

5 comments:

  1. You are on my "Good thoughts" list , as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze, dear Coni... You have what it takes, including the
    b's, to whip this thing and it doesn't hurt that Dr. G is
    handsome, as well as skilled. Today I am plugging through bill-paying and checking off the Christmas contribution list...Sleep-over guests expected for Thanksgiving, so I must
    be about our Father's business. Have an easeful and successful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well as I'm going backwards in time - I know the ending! But Hoity Toity is looking super. Turning a corner - maybe it's a sign for you also! Positive thoughts and wishes as ever. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoity Toity looks so good!! I sometimes wonder who dresses me too after I look at what I am wearing. I would have never made it as a fashionista! Ha!

    ReplyDelete