Nov 19, 2019

BLURRY TUESDAY

I'm here, but decidedly...blurry. I'm not sure if it's a d-chair hangover, sleepiness, or the gloomy weather, but my brain feels a bit elsewhere at the moment. The second cup of damn good is almost complete, and methinks there might be the necessity of a third today.  Fortunately, my schedule is full of a whole lotta nothing, so life will take me where it will...

Hoity Toity continues to delight:

And a new candle/crackpot Spinster fireplace sets the tone. This one is cinnamon...
(That's not a shrine, by the way. The photo needed a new place to live, and I like being able to see it from the Happy Chair. So no need to chastise me, Betty, for worshipping a dog.)

It would appear that our Tuesday is off and running with me dragging behind it, Dearies. What's on your Tuesday agenda? Come tell me all about it!

11 comments:

  1. Well, if it's not a shrine it should be! Stewey would expect nothing less.
    Pffffft!! raspberries to Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Maureen! Go eat lemons, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty sounds bitter to me. Don't let her get to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that your day ends up being a winner. A shine to Stewey? Why not! Betty can can blow it out her rear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The above comments reinforce an old saying: " We all have to walk our own path."
    I think we should not give betty any more thought!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeez, that Betty is still around? I think she likes the spinster blog but just doesn't want to admit it to herself. Hoity-Toity fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Arabic correspondent sums up Betty perfectly. Elaine in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks lovely and cosy. Stewey reflects the glow very well. I wonder if there are lots of Betty's lurking to chastise and offer their such helpful (NOT and UNWANTED) comments. Maybe she was abducted by aliens! Let's hope so. Meanwhile you do what pleases you - it's your home and Stewey was your family and your friend and it all pleases us too. Oh Hoity Toity . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coni, Hoity Toity is looking fabulous. Hope the rest of your day went smoothly. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Betty, always have something to complain about don't you. I'm glad you just tell her to shut it before she has a chance to complain :)

    ReplyDelete