Oct 14, 2019

WHAT THE WHAAAA?

Ten pounds!

Between Friday afternoon and this morning I have somehow managed to gain TEN POUNDS! I just about fell over on the scale, but my nurses and techs are convinced that it's a combination of lady time, too much salt, and the discontinuance of one of my meds.

Well, that may all be well and good, but I am spittin' nails, Dearies! I thought I was being so careful all weekend, but it turns out it was for naught.

Sigh.

Now don't cry for me just yet. They will pull eight of it off with the machine today and I won't look at the scale again until Friday. The only thing I have to do is stay the course. I was 113.5 last Friday. I just need to be less than that this Friday.

(Those are kilos, by the way.)

OK. Time to get the 'phones on and zone out to some Flosstube. I'm not stitching in the d-chair today. Buzzy is being a bit temperamental and I need to behave myself.

So...what's new with you?

13 comments:

  1. Stay calm and work your diet program. All will be well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe "bliss" would do this to you,. their explanation makes sense about the radical gain...the D chair
    this week should more than put you back on track.. praying so. Embrace your food plan...it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust your plan,the progress you have made and the goal you will reach. Am sure it was a shocker, but you got this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will overcome this. Just don't give up. You are a strong stitcher. And in the thoughts of all of your fellow stitchers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all ok. This will work itself out and you know how good you are doing - so Try to be patient. Easy to say. Hugs & stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be patient, just keep going. You will get there. I bet it was a shock. But never give up. We know you can do this.
    Just keep stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah Coni, I can commiserate with you, trying to loose weight is not an easy feat, however keep going and although it will not happen overnight it will happen, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay Coni, today is a new day. Be kind to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My new routine is stitching while my father naps. He is in rehab for a few more weeks. He loves it when someone is waiting in his room when he get back from therapy, but he soon falls asleep once he is settled in his chair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure that was a shock, but your food plan has been working well, & will continue to- just keep going & don't give up. You're doing great! Take care of yourself & have a relaxing day!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's probably mainly due to the discontinuation of one of your meds. Just keep going. Your diet plan has been coming along well. Don't stress!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lady time ... I like that phrase ... and absolutely abhor what it used to do to me. I could gain 6-10 pounds overnight when it was 'that time.' One of the better benefits of menopause was the elimination of that overnight weight gain.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Being told your kilo weight is always so much nicer :)

    ReplyDelete