Oct 12, 2019

THE TRADITION CONTINUES

I enjoyed my Saturday coziness so much last week that I decided to do it again today. I had a great night's sleep with long vivid movie-like dreams. In one I was starting a business and in another I was talking to my dad about something and we were laughing our silly heads off while my mom just shook her head and grinned at us like we were a couple of lunatics.

It's crazy busy here in Hoosierville today with the upcoming Notre Dame vs. USC football game later tonight, so I am going to stay put and enjoy some peace and quiet from the friendly confines of CS2. There will be just a little house spiffing and maybe a load of laundry, but other that making a new big pot of vegetable soup...methinks this will be a quiet day.

So what's new with you, and how are you going to spend your very own Saturday? I hope it's full of fun and that you'll come tell me all about it!

8 comments:

  1. I thought I might stay home and stitch the day away, but my sister and I are headed to a craft fair and then will watch our niece dance this evening. It might be a perfect fall day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet day here with my stitching and a book; maybe a load of laundry! I hope you have a restful day doing what you want, Coni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shampooing the Yorkie and moi, a load of laundry and whatever
    outside of stitching may pop up. Clearing the decks of accumulation is always an ongoing feat. Enjoy your coziness..

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandson was born at 356am. He is a big boy at 8.3 pounds. My day is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOA meeting with a new client this AM but adding batting and pinned the back to a quilt this afternoon. Looks great!
    Ruth in Oxnard Ca.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really fancy a chilled out session like you are currently enjoying. I forgot I had an egg in my pocket and my daughter requested happy bathing ducks in their new kiddie pool. They do not do requests but mooched around the grass instead. Phone back in pocket. Later went to retrieve phone but it was covered in a gooey eggy mess. Phone is dead, pocket cleaned but had to get another. Collect new one, but sim card too big. Go on chat - yes we can send another. I forgot to alter my address when we moved, so now a trip to town. I also forgot to turn off the hose when filling up duck pool and left it on for hours and it was raining heavily. Ducks delighted with the mud - hubby not so! I have promised not to bathe for the next four months. Oopsie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spent Thursday afternoon through Sunday morning at a needlework retreat in Estes Park, just northwest of Denver in the mountains. It did snow on Thursday as we were driving up, but everyone made it safe and sound. My LNS in Greeley does these retreats twice a year. I haven't made it to one these before, even though I've known the shop owner for many years. I needed the break, escape from reality and the rest. I got all of the above!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love having a good dream like that. And I am glad you are continuing on with your relaxing Saturday mornings. Mind for the next number of months are going to be spent at the basketball court with my kiddos. No relaxing Saturday mornings for me for awhile!

    ReplyDelete