May 11, 2019

MAYNIA DAY ELEVEN...ANOTHER SATURDAY REPORT


I. Am. Exhausted.

But not from StitchMaynia 2019.

I have just binge watched seven seasons of the Game of Thrones in six days. Last night, I stayed up until two in the morning to watch an hour and a half epic battle, and I am wiped out.

Let's just say it was rather...intense.

Anywhoose...here we are on a lovely Saturday morning (er...early afternoon), with our candle burning and our damn good slurping.

As soon as I finish reading the paper I'm going to stitch and do laundry and not much else today. I enjoyed playing with Cirque des Coeurs so much yesterday that I might continue the fun today and then play with Grasshopper Pie tomorrow.


Life is swell, Dearies. Just a small hangover from treatment, so absolutely nothing to complain about in any department whatsoever. I hope your corner of the world is perfectly wonderful and that you'll come tell me all about it!




3 comments:

  1. It sounded like you had a relaxing Saturday planned, Coni! We made it to the farmers' market before the rain returned. Some of the laundry got sploshed around and stitching happened along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you just run a marathon! Game of Thrones - I borrowed my son's DVD's and that only went up to season 6 and did the same, but could only manage 2 in an evening! My favourite is Tyrion - I do hope they don't bump him off. Coeurs is coming on a treat and it is amazing how fast the project goes when you are really enjoying it. Sad really because it's finished all too soon! Glad you are feeling good, even if a little hungover - you sound happy. Yayyy for Coni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 seasons of Game Of Thrones in 6 days!!?!! You are a mad woman! I need a break to recover after watching 1 episode haha!

    ReplyDelete