Dec 18, 2018

TUESDAY DESK TIME...



Today is a day to sit at the big girl desk and tend to things.

So far I've managed to look at blogs, Flosstubes, the Amazons, 123 Stitch, and a few dozen trailers for movies that are coming to theaters soon.

(Because apparently I am a movie goer now, but also know how to procrastinate my way around a Tuesday like nobody's business.)

My nails and hooves are freshly painted and I think I have dispatched the pesky beard and mustache situation for the season (or week, depending upon my 52-year old hormones), and now I am determined to plan my menu and shopping list for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Oh, who am I kidding?

Ham!

There will be ham on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day....just like every other year I have been on this planet.

Ham and scalloped potatoes and green bean casserole and biscuits and fruit salad and jello and coffee cake and Greek cookies and salami and cheese and crackers....and that special diet Sprite with cranberriers to wash it all down with.

Hmmmmm....maybe it's time for something to eat.

Nope...need to buckle down and get a few things done so I can stitch without guilt tonight. That LJP Christmas Quilt isn't going to stitch itself!

Happy Tuesday, Dearies! 

9 comments:

  1. You might be able to procrastinate around a Tuesday but I can beat that Coni - I can procrastinate around any (and every!!) day of the week. LOL

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. How will the holidays affect your dialysis treatments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will go Sunday, Wednesday, Friday both weeks!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can find a variety of ways to procrastinate! Your Christmas menu sounds delicious; I especially love scalloped potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am the queen of procrastination!!! But you've done an excellent job today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great holiday menu you have planned!

    ReplyDelete