Sep 30, 2018

NEEDLEMINDERS SHIPPING!

Hello, Dearies!

Needleminder orders have started shipping and should be completed by Wednesday of this week. Of all the crazy things...I ran out of magnets and had to order extras from the amazons after buying out the Michael's of all the magnets they had.

I enclosed a little note with the orders, but want to also mention it here: If for any reason you receive your needleminder and are disappointed or dissatisfied in any way, please contact me and let me know. I will either re-make your order for you or will happily return your donation.

(In light of some disappointing things I have been hearing about stitchers behaving badly with respects to other people's money, I want to make sure that you feel very happy that you got your money's worth!)

WooHoo!
Coni

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Coni! Hee hee heeee time to start stalking the mailman. 📬

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to see them in person!

    ReplyDelete