Jun 16, 2018

AGAIN WITH THE BLISS...



We had a lovely evening last night. I was feeling pretty darn good after chair time, so we put on our suits and headed down to the pool for a dip. It turned out to be an absolutely beautiful night...clear and warm with very low humidity. 

Today, though, has dawned hot and steamy, so the Mister and I have hunkered down with cool drinks, the US Open and the World Cup on the TeeVee and plans to just...chill. As soon as I complete a chore or two, methinks I might try to futz through my stash for a new project, or I might just tackle a few more little houses on my current piece.

Who knows where the day will take us?

I hope that your very own Saturday is equally as blissful, Dearies. If you're hot...stay cool. If you're cool...stay warm! Either way, come tell us all about it!

8 comments:

  1. Hope your Saturday was pleasantly enjoyed, Coni! Staying in and keeping cool is a good thing; hope you picked up your needle and thread for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coni: it is very hot here in northern Illinois. We are doing the same. Staying inside where it is cool and eating some delicious brats and burgers and waiting for the Cubs game this evening. I really like your little house stitching. The colors are yummy and it is a delicate piece. I am currently stitching Pair O' Pilgrims by Lizzie and Kate. Love their designs. You have a wonderful rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this and thought of you - I am having trouble copying a link so just search on

    heartstring samplery coffee quaker

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curios to know if you pulled out a new project or continue on with the sweet little houses. We haven't had an update on CS1 in awhile. Has it sold. Is it being loved?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is quite cool here today and both my kiddos have soccer tonight :( Not looking forward to spending 2 hours out in the rain this evening. Hope you are having a wonderful day today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never really say, but now that you are on dialiss (sp) are you in general starting to feel better? I certainly hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And yes, it is VERY hot here in middle Tennessee. Spend my days sewing and puttering around the house, accompanying my husband to his doctors appointments and trying to stay cool. I do my outside chores practically in the dark when it is cool.

    ReplyDelete