Feb 27, 2018

CRAFT NIGHT GONE AWRY...




I gave it my very best shot, but methinks I better spend tomorrow on the YouTube viewing more tutorials.  I also think I need to wait for the proper dotting tools to get here....the wooden dowels from the Michaels just weren't right somehow.

But it is very relaxing, and I can see myself doing more of this as a nice break from needle and thread.

Nothing else to report, Dearies.  Quiet...nothing new.

Hope you're swell and will come tell me all about it!

11 comments:

  1. I love them! If the proper tools will make them "better", I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these and can’t wait to see what you come up with once you have the “proper”tools

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, it's not perfect. Who gives a flying figurine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they look great! Are those tiles or paper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Liz... those are just practice pieces on card stock. I will eventually try my hand on artist canvases, but I think that's going to be a little while!

      Delete
  5. I am quite impressed! I really like how they look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your site and content so much,thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.

    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete