Apr 4, 2016

MONDAY MONDAY

Wow.  Who knew that me being me would prompt such wonderful lovely-ness from all of you?  I have to confess that I am rather ashamed at the attention, but I did let your words wash over me like the healing waters of Lourdes.

Hmmm.  Wonder if there is an internet equivalent for a place where miracles happen to portly old spinsters just by virtue of them being themselves amidst their peoples?

So lots of progress to report on Tidbits:
I wish I could adequately capture the fun of this in a craptastic photo.  Each of those little blocks is more fun that the last, and I am chuffed that my colors are working themselves out without any supervision whatsoever.

Stewey and I are still wading through the entire West Wing series each evening.  I go to bed with smart things pinging around in my brain and then I pick up my library book and really get a workout. After so many months of mindlessness with the Housewives and whatnot, this has been a nice change of pace.

Now if I could just practise the same philosophy when it comes to getting a physical workout, we'd really be on to something!

The week has started and we are none the worse for wear, my friends.  Thank you for.....well.....you know.  I am going to see what I can do to tackle a bit of laundry today and then get back to Tidbits!

What's on your agenda for the day? 

9 comments:

  1. I love, love, love The West Wing and never tire of rewatching this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coni, are those Jordan Almonds I spy in the little dish in front of Tidbets? By the way, Tidbits is looking fabulous. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I treated myself to the complete West Wing set a few years back, having missed it when it was first broadcast. I think I may have to rewatch this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the project you are working on and like you I wish I could figure out how to cross stitch and walk on a treadmill at the same time. Life would be so grand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love Tidbits and the soft colors are so beautifully placed. That is a project
    which would make a lovely book cover... It
    does look like fun....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tidbits looks wonderful!! And I too am tackling some laundry :( Some has to do it I guess, might as well be me ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours in Tidbits..it is great when a plan comes together:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Tidbits. You are tempting me to buy Curios....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth I am also tempted by the second offering of Curios!

      Delete