Mar 6, 2016

SUNDAY SUNDAY

Absolutely nothing to report today, kids.  Toast and a smoothie for breakfast, lots of bad TeeVee, and now we're going to settle in for some stitching and the finale of Downton.

I don't know if I'm ready for Downton to end, to be honest.  It has been such a lovely place to live these last few years...if only for a few weeks at a time.

Stewey is lounging in front of the fireplace for what might be the last time this season.  If I heard the weather report correctly, we're headed for Spring this week with much warmer temps.

We'll see.

5 comments:

  1. calm days are always nice. best to you and mr.s

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plans sound heavenly, the perfect way to get prepped for the week ahead. I thought the Downton Abbey finale was perfect, I adore a happy ending to my fairytales!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to miss Downton Abbey too :-(

    ReplyDelete