Feb 11, 2016

A LITTLE AHEAD OF SCHEDULE...

When last we met our heroine, there were nine blocks to go until the FeeNee Happy Dance for "B My Valentine". I thought I would try to finish three blocks each evening until Friday, thus leaving my Saturday free to play with the hearts painted canvas at Guild.

But as luck would have it, I finished one extra block and awoke with the burning desire to see if I could finish the last five blocks with a little stitchy marathon today.

Here's the progress from last night:


The weather is co-operating.


And so is Stewey:

So I suppose there is no reason why I can't just snuggle in and go for it, right?  Wish me luck...results tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Good Luck Coni! I know you can do it! :D Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see!! Love the cooperating weather and Stewey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be so pretty when you finish..and by the looks of it it will not be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Coni! And thank you for sharing the view outside your window. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect day. Stewey has toys!

    ReplyDelete