Jan 3, 2015

THEY REALLY SHOULD MAKE PILLS FOR THIS -- PART DEAUX

So there I was, minding my very own business and happily stitching away, when I started to think.

I heard that, by the way.

That "Oh, brother, what's she up to now?" that you just muttered to nobody in particular...

I started to think that I might want to stitch all of the blossom/snowflakes in the same color to create some kind of tone on tone moteef rather than the multi-colored version that's called for on the chart.

That's what was rattling around in my head when I turned off the Tee Vee and headed to bed for the night.

I tried discussing my idea with Stewey, but he just adjusted his sleep mask, rolled over, and sighed heavily over the thought of having to put up with me.

So I fretted and fretted and fretted and then fretted some more, and all day today I kept thinking about changing the colors to a tone on tone moteef as I went about the business of being me.

Moments ago, I headed to the Happy Chair to start stitching for the night, and decided that I might like the multi-colored version that's called for on the chart after all.

What do you think?


9 comments:

  1. Love it.... I think you made a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a warm color person, so love the colors it calls for, can't wait to see more of it done
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are nice. ....what did Stewey decide on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the multi-colour start. Great work. In fact, I'm contemplating purchasing this pattern....I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the multi-colored stitches...they make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The multi colored motifs seem to compliment each other beautifully. That would be my preference. But Coni, whatever pleases you is the one to choose. :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got this gorgeous chart for Christmas, I am using the colours advised and its looking lovely. I am sure which ever you choose yours will look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful just as it is. But if you need to changer it then go ahead...with Stewey's permission of course!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think what you have done looks lovely but I think doing them all in one color would look beautiful too. So sorry but no help from me :)

    ReplyDelete