Sep 17, 2010

MOVIN' ON UP

My mom can't come to the blog right now. She took her boobs to PetSmart.

At least I think that's where she went. I heard her talking to Aunt Chrissy about something called a mammogram, and when I looked it up on the internets, it said that you go to the doctor for that. And since Mom always tells me we're going to PetSmart whenever I have to go to the doctor, I can only assume that she told the girls the very same thing to get them in the car.

I wonder if they will have to ride in a car seat like I do?

So here we are on a Friday and I have been barking my head off at the landscaping guys because they are trimming all of the stuff growing around the house. I know that Mom likes things to look nice and tidy out in the yard, but my goodness, what a ruckus! Between the clipper thingies and the blower thingies and whatnot, I'm going to need an Excedrine for lunch. Don't these people know that I've got napping to do?

Here's a pic of the progress on Quaker Diamonds. As you might be able to tell, Mo-ther started with this one at the lower left and has been working her way to the top. I know that she finished part four last night, so this means she only has the top three parts to go! I helped her move the q-snaps before we went to bed last night, so she should be able to plant herself in the Happy Chair this weekend and finish this one right up. All I know is that she better get it done before the 25th, because Michael's is having their 60% off framing sale and I want her to get this one on the damn wall already.


Thank you for all of your nice comments on the blog. Mom really likes your input, and I am always warmed by the thought of so many potential play dates and new friends out there. I know that my stupid mo-ther and I go back and forth as to who is the more hapless between us, but I think you know what's what.

And despite her best attempts to make you believe it, I'm not really as bad as you might think. I'm much much worse!

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

With love from your pal,
Stewey

5 comments:

  1. Aww Stewey... So nice to hear from you! We are planning on a great weekend with lots of family time! Have fun with your Mo-Ther...I really like her! She is wonderfully funny and I look forward to hearing what you both have been up to! HAve a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Stewey, the "girls" are gonna wish they went to PetSmart after that mammogram thingy, believe me! Please be nice to your Mo-ther and the "girls" when they get back, okay?

    My gardeners come on Fridays, too, and my Reggie detests those guys. In fact, any man that we pass on the street when we go for walks, or at the dog park, who resemble them, gets barked at to the point where I have to apologize. :/

    Have a great weekend and I hope your mommy finishes up her Quaker Diamonds....it sure is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know mo-ther will finish Quaker Diamonds in time for the frame sale. It is so pretty; I too, would like to see it up on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How helpful of you Stewey! I am sure your mo-ther can finish in time...maybe if you stop watering the drapes quite so frequently?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to see the faces of the assistants in PetSmart when mother unleashes the girls!

    Quaker Diamonds is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete