May 22, 2017

MONDAY, MONDAY

Lovely, quiet weekend here at Chez Spinster.  I did a quick run for provisions yesterday afternoon and came home to make spaghetti and meatballs. (For some very strange reason that is the only thing that sounded good to me so I decided to go for it.)

They were delicious.

I stitched a little, but quit a bit early due to technical difficulties.  I think my right contact lens is a little too strong, since I am a bit blurry and lopsided ever since my eye exam.  No worries, though.  Dr. Rhodes will fix me up this week when I go to pick up my glasses.

Here's the little bit of progress I made on Poppers.  This is the absolutely perfect thing for me to be stitching at the moment...very fun and bright and cheery, and each little square is a "finish" that compells me forward to the next!

Laundry and patio chair painting today.  I was going to get labwork done but decided to combine it with labs I have to get done for IU tomorrow to avoid so many sticks!  Having blood drawn doesn't bother me in the least bit (thank goodness), but if I can save my veins a little with one visit instead of two it's a win!

Happy Monday, kids.  Hope your week is off to a very swell beginning!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Monday Coni! I always love seeing photos of your home decor so thanks for the eye candy. You have such good taste. The good news is that you can bring your home accessories to your new home and enjoy decorating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cabinet in the last picture. Is it TV storage or stash storage? Yum, spaghetti and meatballs! Now, I want some. You are moving along on Poppers, Coni. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Robin! That is actually an "office in a box" and holds my desktop computer and other office stuff.

      Delete
  3. Now I want spaghetti and meatballs too! Poppers is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poppers is so YOU, Coni. So colorful and
    joyful...Can appreciate why you enjoy
    working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you, Coni. :D Hope your days are peaceful. Love, hugs & Prayers, Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get your peepers fixed so you can stitch your poppers. Hehe :) That was dumb :)

    ReplyDelete