May 27, 2017

IN WHICH OUR HEROINE DECIDES TO CALL IT A DAY...

Well, I managed to get all threads and then the cross stitch charts and kits packed, but methinks I am going to stop for today.  It is awfully hot up in the studio and I am physically pretty spent.  So instead of pushing it, I think I will grab a shower, put on some jams, and hit the Happy Chair.

Tomorrow I will finish the studio and pack up the office armoire.  If that proves to be too much, I left Monday as a rest day, so I can do a few things then if needed.

Night, night, dear friends!

Added after dinner and a shower...

Bosco has decided to make sure I stay in the Happy Chair:

Good thing I got my stitching ready before I sat down!
(The licorice is medicinal, by the way).)

Sippy cup full of iced lemon water...I think I drank about six gallons today!

Who doesn't love a little batshit crazy Glen Close in Fatal Attraction?

14 comments:

  1. I hope time in the Happy Chair includes something nice and cool to drink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coni~~ you truly put a full day in. I thought I accomplished something by finally hemming a dress I made last month LOL
    Rest dear one you deserve it
    Blessings,
    Baa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having just recently down sized and moved (the smell of cardboard packing boxes still makes me queasy!!) I am so impressed with your progress. You will be happy at the other end that you took this time to organize now. You are also extremely wise for pacing yourself and knowing when to quit for the day.Atta girl Coni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't need Fatal Attraction to "lighten" your evening
    respite, dear one.... find something truly romantic and
    awwwww ..... you "packed" a lot into one day... tomorrow
    is another day....you will be glad you took this pause
    before continuing. Bless your heart, you have accomplished so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your progress is impressive, Coni. I'll probably move in a couple of years when I retire. I'm already dreading all the sorting and packing. Maybe you should help me when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colour me impressed!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't overdo it.
    I'm glad Bosco is there to help you. :)
    Mmmmm, Twizzlers.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving pet, Twizzlers, good movie, and stitching - that's my kind of Sat. evening!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Boy, Bosco!!!! Give him a good dog pat for me. :) Love, hugs & prayers, Cathryn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great progress, Coni! I hope your evening was an enjoyable one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad Bosco knows when you need to stay put for awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bosco looks sooo happy and relaxed. I'll bet Stewey is giving him helpful tips for helping you!

    ReplyDelete