Apr 27, 2017

AAAAHHHH...THAT'S BETTER



This was a good decision yesterday afternoon.  I found the most gorgeous piece of 28ct French Meadow green linen in my stash that turned out to be just perfect for this.  I swapped out WDW Verdigris for Crescent Colours Plymouth Rock because of a major clash, but otherwise I think this will be just lovely.

Bosco is munching a little breakfast, and then he and I are going to settle in for a movie or two.  He is particularly fond of all things Ghostbusters, and although I am trying to convince him that the original is best, he loves the latest version with the girls. (I do too, but don't want to be disloyal.)

On an otherwise quiet day here in Hoosierville we don't have one darn thing to complain about.  A few errands this afternoon and then we're hurtling headlong into the weekend!

Here's hoping that your needles are flying and that your day is exactly what you want it to be!


14 comments:

  1. I love to see how others start their pieces....this is a lovely design. Hello to Mr. Bosco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My day today is an 'ahhhh that's better' day too! Thank heaven!!! Your chosen piece is beautiful. I love your fabric and thread choices. Better days ahead for all of us! ♥ Hugs & Prayers, Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sun peeping in and out today, so it is better here also. Love the new piece and color of the ground fabric and what you chose to complement. Enjoy your day of leisure and getting on....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your new chosen project, Coni. The fabric you selected is very pretty. Enjoy your afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My question is who was Oscar and why was he wearing a corsage?? That aside, such a pretty design and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you and Bosco are together. Things always happen for a reason!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you're stitching. Your piece is off to a beautiful start.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy to Mr. Bosco and I love your project! I myself am mad over anything green-y and I'm lusting after your linen piece. Must.have.it! 😻

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is going to be so pretty.
    Glad you and Bosco are having a great time together.
    Give him a pat-pat for me. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful new start!! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those colors are gorgeous! You really have an eye for color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful color scheme, Coni.

    I'm so glad that you have Bosco to keep you company.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a beautiful pattern and I love the fabric and thread colors you have chosen. It is a beautiful day here in KS with the sun shining and not too much wind. My daughter is coming for a visit today and will stay until Sunday, so I am a happy camper. I put on a big pot of stew and my son and his wife will join us tonight. Looking forward to it. I hope you have a great day too and enjoy some stitchy time and the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm nervous. You haven't posted today. You okay??

    ReplyDelete