2. This is a painted canvas by Cooper Oaks:
3. Poppers by Needle Delights Originals...counted canvas:
4. This is definitely one of my very oldest WIPs...Big Zipper by Bent Creek:
5. I thought I was going to re-start this next one on different linen and had selected a light grey that I thought would look better, but now that I've seen Picture This Plus's Wren, I keep thinking that it might be a lovely alternative. This is Alphabets by The Drawn Thread:
6. Flowers Awake by Rosewood Manor on Barnwood linen:
7. And my progress on Printemps by Birds of a Feather. Getting there, surely but slowly!
I had a marathon planning/paperwork session at the dining room table today to try to get a little more organized. If I can manage it physically, I am going to start some Spring cleaning this week. If I stick to my plan, I will celebrate my birthday (which happens to fall on Good Friday this year) with a spotless house, purged closets, sparkly baseboards and windows, and a tidy studio!
Pray for me, kids...this is going to be rough! I do promise, though, that if I can't handle it (which I will know tomorrow morning after about fifteen minutes), I'll call for help and get an army of trained professionals in here to do a proper job of it.
I'll leave you with a picture of Bubba...my sippy cup. I received my fancy new silicone ice cube trays from the Amazon and think their big cubey-ness is swell!
So that's the report for the day, my dearies. Only one ugly cry so far, so I might be making progress. I was fine until I opened the ziploc of turkey bacon to use on my sandwich and waited for Stewey to come around the corner for a piece. I swear, he could be sound asleep in his little fort under the bed and still hear that bag opening to bekon him to the kitchen!
Oh, how I miss my BabyDear....
Here's hoping that your Sunday has been swell. I am going to get back to The West Wing and stitching!