Jul 15, 2015

OK. SO THAT HAPPENED. AGAIN.

I can't even...


In the event that you can't figure it out, please note that You Know Who is now sporting a new booboo cast on his left front foot, as opposed to the old booboo cast that was on his right front foot a week and a half ago.

This time, though, we had the added bonus of a visit to the Emergency vet (read: "Who needs groceries when you can spend it on booboo casts instead?"), blood everywhere, and nine vicious bunny teeth bite marks on Mommie as she tried to staunch the flow, find the missing toenail, and put on a bra for the white-knuckled dash to the hospital.

Oey.

And, yes, we have an appointment with the non-emergency vet tomorrow to see what's going on with Little Lord Fauntleroy's toes.  I swear, if it turns out that he's getting some kind of exotic spa treatment that's causing all of this, or that he's stubbing himself on his Manolos when we play fetch, I'm going to move far far away.

11 comments:

  1. Oh man....it's like having a little bitty baby who can't talk. You don't know how they did it or where it hurts or why. sheesh. My kitty needs to have a dental. I can't even afford my OWN dental. I've been saving and saving. Come to find out, it's going to cost about $400-600. Holy crap! I sure hope Little Lord Fauntleroy has good, clean teeth. :-) Hugs to you both....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Honey so sorry to hear it happened again! Hope it's nothing serious and little Lordship is back to his normal self for before long. It's so hard when you don't know what's wrong. Keeping you both in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I feel your pain about the cost of going to an emergency vet. That happened to us a few months back when our lab tore out a toenail by getting it caught between the boards on our deck. But at least you will find out what is going on. Please keep us all posted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Coni, what trauma for both of you! Sending prayers. Please let us know what's happening. Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh jeez. That stinks. One Christmas I spent the big fat check from my grandmother on Stella's weekend at the emergency vet (she decided to spend New Year's there). So, yeah. Hope it's just a coincidence and not a real health problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! Poor you and poor Stewey! I hope you are both healing quickly :)
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! Hope this is just bad luck rather than a health problem. I hope both you and Stewey recover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor little guy~ Vet bills are never fun but neither is having your pet in pain. Hope all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Stewie! I hope it's just a bit of clumsiness or something easy to address like a little fish oil in his diet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor guy!! And I agree with Alice above, hopefully it is just clumsiness.

    ReplyDelete