- Maggie geometric painted canvas
- Melissa Shirley "Funky Flower" painted canvas
- Amanda Lawford Big Red Sunflower
- Laura J. Perin "Daisy O'Hare"
- Threedles "A Different View"
- Needle Delights Originals "Tahiti"
- Birds of a Feather "Le Printemps"
- Rosewood Manor "Barnwood Buttons"
- Carriage House Samplings "Quaker Study"
- The Drawn Thread "B My Valentine"
- Rosewood Manor "Trip Around The World Quilt"
If SOMEBODY hadn't taken the camera with him on Spring Break 2012, I could show you pictures. But SOMEBODY insisted that he be allowed to tote said camera in his Louie (*) all the way to Monaco.
Wait 'till he hears that they don't allow cameras inside the Monte Carlo.
Woo Hoo, Tuesday!
(*) As much as I would love to claim credit for this, it's from the movie "Leap Day" in which our plucky heroine drags her Louis Vuitton all over Ireland, much to the amusement of the handsome, yet cranky leading man Matthew Goode.