Mar 3, 2024

SUNDAY SPINSTER BLISS

The cube room studio is getting a good bit tidier:

I was trying to remember what started me on this journey all those years ago. AuntChrissy taught me to stitch sometime in the neighborhood of 2004 or 2005, I think. I was obsessed with stitching houses, of all things, and this was my very first finish:

(I think it's hysterical that I was set on stitching "houses and only houses" for the first several months until I learned that there were actually other things to play with!)

Today, I kitted up a new little beauty called "Spring" from Emily Call. I'm using fabric and threads of my own choosing...both from Colour & Cotton:

But first, a little rest and water break while I watch my Lady Irish win their last home game:

We're off like a herd of turtles, Dearies! I hope that your corner of the world is wonderfully swell today and that your week ahead is exactly how you want it to be! What's new with you?
 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely spring piece you picked to work on! Did your Lady Irish win? Have a good week, dear Coni!

    ReplyDelete