Feb 17, 2024

SATURDAY SPINSTER BLISS


 
My damn good was especially tasty this morning, and I'm guessing that it has to do with the cold and snow we're having here in Hoosierville. Before I knew it, my second cup was finished, and it was time to switch to water guzzling until cold brew time this afternoon.


I decided to play with a little Starstruck today while I watch my Irish take on the Rice Owls in baseball. It's hard to believe it's that time of year already, but I guess before we know it, we'll be sploshing and whacking a golf ball again!

My Jersey Boy is doing well. He transitioned to a cane yesterday, and we probably overdid it running errands, but so far so good, and I continue to marvel at his recovery. I think we walked more yesterday morning than we have in months, so I guess it's not too unexpected that we are both pretty tired today.

I'll leave you with a pic of my newest obsession. Her name is Collins Christine, and I think she's just perfectly perfect in every way. My goddaughter and her lovely husband are the proud parents, and I can't wait to give her some squishes as soon as we can get ourselves over to Lima.
Isn't she swell? I don't know anything about babies, but I think this one might be a keeper! 🤭

That's about it from my little corner of the world. Are you all keeping yourselves happy and healthy? What's blowing your skirts up, Dearies? Come tell me all about it!

7 comments:

  1. She is adorable! 😍 Congratulations to all. 💐

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable, I hope cuddles happen soon. Be careful of over-doing, but so happy you're both doing well. Debby in CO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am almost done with my sloth cross stitch and plan a good walk today. I've been a house mouse during the latest cold snap so it's time to get outside for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is precious, Coni! Hope you are able to get over to see her soon. Glad to hear Rich has graduated to a cane. Well done on walking, but also take care not to overdo it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh little Miss is adorable!! You are a great godmother! Congratulations GG! Enjoy - I see "Baby's Sleeping," toothfairy pillows and such in your stitching future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the phrase, " What's blowin' your skirts up, dearies?" I may have to start using this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who did she get those gorgeous eyes from : )

    ReplyDelete