May 11, 2023

I LIKE BIG MUGS AND I CANNOT LIE...

Who knew a plain white damn good mug would cause so much fuss, Dearies?  My 40 ounce monstrosity came from the amazons, as almost all things do. It was a belated birthday present to myself and a way to use up a credit I had been saving for just such an occasion.

I have been running hither and yon this morning, including meeting my new primary care physician, whom I just love already. Then it was off to the Starbucks, the library, and then to the tire place to try to figure out why the low tire pressure light kept coming on. Turns out, there was an itty bitty teenie weenie tiny little screw causing a slow leak. 

I am now home and ready for an afternoon of stitching and TeeVee bingeing. I am considering re-watching The Crown. Or Outlander. Or Yellowstone. Or The Sopranos. Or Game of Thrones. Or The Newsroom. What can I say? I'm a creature of habit, and besides, I need something I've already seen so I can take my glasses off to stitch and listen.

The sun is shining, the birds are sweetly tweeting, life is beautiful here in Hoosierville, and your Spinster flies on grateful wings! What's new with you?  Come tell me all about it!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying sunshine here for a few days. Good walks and some salad from the little garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info about the mug, Coni! Glad you like your new primary care doctor; that is always a plus. Hopefully, they will work well with the other members on your health team. So, what did you end up bingeing on? I went to stitch group on Thursday. It is a great group of ladies.

    ReplyDelete