Jan 4, 2023

SPA DAY


 

I've just returned from the salon, and I feel like a billion bucks. I had my toes tended to, my hair cut, and my brows waxed. In just three short hours I went from looking like something scraped from the underside of a bridge to a semi-retired drag queen.

On the way, I treated myself even further by stopping at the Starbucks and trying the new Pistachio Cream Cold Brew, but I did make sure to skinny it up as much as possible with sugar-free syrup and light on the cream. It was...delicious!

So now I'm settled in with my water...ready to stitch the night away!

Happy Spaghetti Day, Dearies! I hope today has been a treat for you, too...in whatever form!


6 comments:

  1. Spaghetti Day? Menu preview or did AutoError make a funny 🤣 ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually a thing, apparently! For me, though, every day is Spaghetti Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, what's Spaghetti Day? Spa Day sounded like fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Day!” Very successful advertising campaign from the 70’s. Those of us of a certain age, especially in New England, can still visualize commercial with the Italian mama hanging out the window yelling “Anthony! Anthony!” 😃

      Delete
    2. Thanks. Now I want some! Lol

      Delete
  4. My Italian MIL….pasta Wednesday and Sunday….every week without fail!!

    ReplyDelete